Tabbing Machines can make even the heaviest of the workloads look surprisingly light and easy to handle. We provide performance-oriented Tabbers for sealing your important mail documents with an adhesive, so that your mailings comply with the postal requirements of the state. These tabbing machines work at a very high speed and accomplish mammoth tabbing task much, much faster as compared to doing the work manually. Reducing cost of mailings by eliminating the need for envelopes, these Tabbers allow your staff to work at optimum levels of efficiency and wrap-up their work fast. Our Tabbing Machines are lightweight and portable, their compact size makes them easily installable in any limited office space. Tabbers are compatible for use with a variety of documents. They feature a simple mechanism with in-built diagnostic testing. Mailing is made easy with Martin Yale EX5100 Tabber.
- Martin Yale EX5100 TabberMartin Yale EX5100 Tabber is a perfect and reliable companion if you need high speed tabbing. This EX5100 Tabber tabs diverse variety of documents with a tabbing speed of 7,500 pieces per hour ensuring less time consumption and fast work operation. Featuring built-in diagnostic testing, troubleshooting is made easy and simple. Learn MoreList Price $4,486.00Saving of 51.71%Your Price $2,166.25
- Formax FD-262 Single-Head TabberFormax FD 262 Single-Head Tabber makes quick work of applying tabs to folded mailpieces, and is designed to meet all USPS requirements for mailing and automation discounts. Using “crash tab” technology, the open edge of a mailpiece contacts an adhesive tab and travels through a set of rollers where the tab is tightly folded and sealed, creating a mail-ready piece Learn MoreList Price $8,999.00Saving of 36.93%Your Price $5,676.00
- Formax Tabber : Formax FD-282 Double-Head Edge TabberFormax FD 282 Double-Head Edge Tabbing System features revolutionary advances in tabber design. It can apply tabs on opposite sides of the mailpiece at the same time, or on top and side simultaneously, maximizing productivity and eliminating the need to feed pieces multiple times. The key is the FD 282’s combination of tabbing heads: the fixed head applies tabs along an open edge, while the repositionable head can switch from side tabbing to front (leading-edge) tabbing. The flexible head can also affix flat tabs, small labels or up to 3 USPS roll stamps in one pass. Learn MoreList Price $28,995.00Saving of 41.24%Your Price $17,036.60
- Formax Fd 282SF Tabber with Synchronized FeederFormax FD 282SF Tabber with Synchronized Feeder brings together the Formax FD 282 Double Head Edge Tabbing System and the FD 282-05 Medium Duty Synchronized Feeder. The advanced design of the FD 282SF means tabs are applied to both the top and side, or on opposite sides of a mail piece simultaneously. The combination of one fixed and one repositionable tabbing head is the reason the Formax FD 282SF provides such superior performance and productivity. Learn MoreList Price $19,695.00Saving of 3.63%Your Price $18,980.00
- Formax Fd 282Hf Tabber Plus Heavy Duty FeederFormax FD 282HF Tabber Plus Heavy Duty Feeder is paired with FD 282-10 Heavy Duty Friction Feeder for a faster, more efficient way of applying tabs. The improved design of the FD 282HF features two tabbing heads i.e. a fixed head, which applies tabs along an open edge and a repositionable head that can apply tabs to the front or side. Learn MoreList Price $29,995.00Saving of 23.50%Your Price $22,946.00